Friday, November 11, 2011

Mini Mini Haul

Today I went to do a little shopping; Well, I just really wanted a REVLON lipstick called "wine... something" (Yes, I forgot the name so I couldn't find it.) But another one caught my eye! It was "Strawberry Suede" -005- I know it may look like an orangy red but it's actually a really pretty matte pink. 


 I also bought a REVLON nail varnish in "Vintage" -570-; And I know it looks like a purple-kind-of-pink colour but on your nails it turns out kind of red. 


And at last, I bought some velcro rollers. Now, I only bought five because I need bigger ones! So I'm gonna try these ones out first, and then I'll decide if I need a bunch of little ones or for sure the bigger ones. So we'll see. 



So that is my mini mini haul :) I also bought some things to work out but I think I'm going to blog about health and work-outs. 
And hopefully I'll improve the lighting in the photos.
I shall see you soon xx

9 comments:

  1. I recently brought a Revlon red lipstick as well and I love it and I plan on buying more colors. I've been looking for a nail color like yours actually, so I'm curious to know how it looks on. And you should def blog about workouts! I'll be interested in reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually going to post a picture of how the varnish looked on, but my camera ran out of battery :( So maybe I'll post it tomorrow!
    And thank you for your interest, I will make a post about workouts soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought a revlon red color this week too...lol :)

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lipstick! Beautiful color!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've given you an award. Check it out: http://www.lifesprettyvisions.com/2011/11/versatile-blogger-award.html :)

    Zara
    x
    http://lifesprettyvisions.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The color of that lipstick is SO pretty !!!! It will really make an outfit much more chic ! LOVE ! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Ashley Yes it does actually! I really like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice haul! The lipstick shade is perfect for fall.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete